Molding/Secondary Production Team Leader
The Job: Molding/Secondary Production Team Leader
This position is responsible for the execution of the manufacturing schedule on a daily basis. This includes, but is not limited to:
- A good knowledge of the equipment, tools and materials used in the area.
- Coordiantion of kits, set-ups, material/inventory concerns
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and changeover equipment for jobs
- Ensure proper kitting and proper material where applicable.
- Inform supervisor of changes to the schedule as needed
- Assign work
- Ensure proper paper work is completed
- Advise supervisor of maintenance concerns, conduct maintenance and preventive maintenance as appropriate
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Assist in cycle counting as needed
- Assist in completion of jobs as needed to maintain schedule
Education, Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent (associates degree preferred).
- Past supervisory experience
- Must have some working knowledge of CNC and machining processes and operations.
- Basic troubleshooting skills of machinery.
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be capable of being trained for job duties.
- Must be able to give feedback on tasks, once duties have been learned.
- Must be able to give guidance to others in performing job duties.
- Must be capable to do set ups and changeovers of small processing equipment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety Glasses.
- May need to wear gloves, apron, and face shield depending on task being performed.
- May need to wear steel-toed shoes, depending on task being performed.
- May need to wear hearing protection, depending on task being performed.
- May need to wear breathing filter, depending on task being performed.
- Other PPE as required per company safety policy.
Work is in a manufacturing center setting.
- May be exposed to higher noise levels (hearing protection).
- May be exposed to higher particle content (breathing filter).
- May be exposed to abrasive materials (gloves, apron, shields, shoes, etc).
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Click to Contact us Today or call us at 866.315.7032